TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Purchase-sale transactions carried out at the Duranus.lt online shop are subject to the provisions of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2) The purchase agreement between the client and duranus.lt is concluded from the moment when the customer chooses the item to be purchased and, forms a basket of goods, completes all steps of the order indicated in the Duranus.lt e-shop, including the final choice which is the method of payment and confirmation. The parties are liable for the violation of the purchase and sale agreement concluded using the electronic shop in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3) Duranus.lt undertakes to offer the customer a similar or as much as possible a product comparable to its characteristics if, due to important circumstances, the goods ordered by the customer can not be provided. When Customer refuses to accept a product that was offered as analogous or similar, Duranus.lt undertakes to return the money paid to the customer within 14 (fourteen) business days and cancel the client's order.
4) After confirmation of the order by Duranus.lt, the price of the item is not changed - except when the price of the goods has changed due to a technical error of the information systems, obvious (evident) errors or other objective reasons beyond the direct control of Duranus.lt (with supporting evidence for the following reasons). If the customer does not agree to purchase the item at a replacement price, the customer has the right to cancel the order by informing Duranus in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 (three) business days from the date of purchase of the bid. Upon cancellation of the order in accordance with the procedure provided in this statement, all amounts paid by him/her shall be returned to the costumer.
5) The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data submitted at the time of registration. By submitting incorrect data, the client's access to the www.duranus.lt web site will be restricted. The Buyer accepts responsibility for the consequences of the incorrectness or inaccuracy of the data contained in the registration form.
6) The buyer is responsible for the login to the e-shop’s data and must not disclose them to third parties. All actions performed using the Customer's login code are regarded as made by the Buyer and the Buyer takes on full responsibility for the consequences of such actions.
7) Duranus.lt undertakes the responsibility not to transfer any kind of confidential information provided at the time of registration to a third party, except for the exceptions provided by law.
8) In Duranus.lt online store the right to purchase the offered goods have:
• individuals not less than 18 years of age;
• individuals under the age of 18 who have parental or guardian consent;
• legal entities.
9) It is forbidden to:
• copy, use, distribute, reproduce the information contained on the page or its contents without the written consent of Duranus.lt website owner;
• use computer programs that could interfere with the operation of the Duranus.lt system with the work or other actions of this website.
10) Duranus.lt reserves the right to:
• correct the information on the page - when the new regulation is established., they will come into force immediately after their publication;
• restrict those customers access who do not comply with these rules;
• carry out orders for rare and special goods only upon receipt of customer's payment for the item in advance;
• bring legal liability to those individuals who do not comply with these rules or engage in malicious activity.
11) Customers while purchasing goods from Duranus.lt confirm that they are familiar with the return policy and warranties. The buyer has the right to change or return undamaged goods within 14 days from the date of sale of the item. Return of goods shall be accepted upon receipt given by the Buyer to the responsible employee of UAB Duranus at the salon after confirming that the returned goods are in proper condition and the guarantee conditions applicable to it. Terms of returns and conditions are shown in the section Returns and warranties.
12) Clients obligate to check the received items at the moment of its withdrawal – that is to check the condition of the package, its content, quantity, size and range of goods. If the package delivered by the courier is damaged, it is necessary to indicate this in the bill of lading, otherwise the complaints about the goods being damaged during transportation will not be accepted.
13) The item may differ from the product shown in the picture. Some additional details might be shown in the picture that are not included in the set of a product. The seller is not responsible for the fact that the goods presented in the e-shop by their color, form or other parameters do not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used by the Buyer.
14) Quantity of goods is limited.
15) Duranus.lt undertakes to deliver the goods to the Customer according to the terms specified in the product descriptions. These terms do not apply in cases where the Seller's warehouse does not have the required goods, and the Customer is informed about the lack of goods ordered by him. The Customer agrees that because of unforeseen circumstances the delivery date may differ from the terms specified in the description of the goods or the delivery date for the goods negotiated by the Customer and the Seller. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Duranus.lt undertakes to immediately contact the Customer and to agree on delivery terms and other delivery related issues.
16) The Seller is not liable for the information provided on the websites of other companies, even if the Buyer goes to these websites through the links in the Seller's e-shop.
17) You can submit an application or a complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus g. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, tel. +370 5 262 67 51, fax ( 8 5) 279 1466, website www.vvtat.lt, its territorial divisions in the district - http://www.vvtat.lt/index.php?470187665) or fill out an application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu / odr /. Note: In all cases, clients should first contact Duranus.lt (i.e., the seller).